• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Plans that expire automatically after a specified no. of billing cycle

Pabbly Team

Staff member
[Customer Query] –

I want to know more about subscription billing. Does it allow limited-months subscriptions? i.e. I want Client A to pay $500/month for 6 months, and payment would automatically stop. I want Client B to pay $1000/month for 3 months, and payment would automatically stop Would these kinds of subscription be doable with "Pabbly Subscription Billing"? Thank you~

S

Sonam

Yes, Pabbly Subscription Billing allows you to create different combination plans through which the customers can be charged for a specific no. of the billing cycle.

On the plan creation page, we offer an option namely “expire after a specified no. of billing cycle” to set the billing for a subscription up to a specific no. of cycles for eg - $500/month for 6 cycles i.e. 6 months & so on. So that the billing automatically gets stopped after a set no. of payment cycles.

1619592535082.png

Therefore, using the above option you can create different plan combinations as per the need. For clarity, please follow the below links -

Documentation - https://www.pabbly.com/subscriptions/docs/getting-started-guide/#section3
Tutorial link -