• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Please help, how to make woocommerce order created from one site trigger new account create at another wordpress site?

Hey @daominhhai129

Could you please elaborate on your concern briefly, so we can look into it and guide you accordingly?
I have 2 website. 1 e-commerce site and 1 blog site
What I want is
1. Customers shop at the e-commerce site after place their first order will have their accounts created at the blog site with username is their email and password is their phone number.

P

Pabblymember11

Do you want to pass the data to your other WooCommerce site?

Do you want to pass the data to your other WooCommerce site?
Sorry I don't understand what you mean? What I want is
1. My customer go to my ecommerce site => create an order with his/her email =>
2. My blog site will use this email to create an author role - member for this email =>
3. If possible, create a post with this role also

That's all. Please help! if you need me to provide access to my admin dashboard of board site then just tell me in advance!

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @daominhhai129

Please refer to the following screenshot on how you can pass your WooCommerce data to your WordPress Site.

2023-01-19_12h24_14.png

You can refer to the following video tutorial on how you can capture the webhook response from WooCommerce.

(Watch the first part of the video to capture the WooCommerce response)

(Watch the second part of the video on how you can post the content in WordPress)

3. If possible, create a post with this role also
And it is not possible to create a post with the roles.