• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Plutio Issues

ryanb4614

Is anyone else having problems with Plutio triggers? I keep getting Waiting for Webhook Response... while building out the workflow but nothing happens. I signed a proposal and completed a form to trigger the notification but nothing happens.

Also, can Plutio be a better integration? We are missing a lot of features, update a proposal, create a proposal etc. Create a customer with a company doesn't work it give an error.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @ryanb4614

While capturing the webhook you have to make sure that on the Plutio's App manager have you marked the required connection on the application side or if it is available or not.

As we can see Plutio doesn't provide a connection to signing the proposal.

2021-06-07_15h12_27.png

Moreover, we certainly do have a "Create a Proposal" Action Event, and also if you have any specific integration request you can request the integration here - https://pabbly.hellonext.co/.

Create a customer with a company

2021-06-07.png

I hope this might help you.

Hermes

I dont use that specific part of Plutio but probably the "Proposal edit" webhook will have a part what will give the status if it's signed or not.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Also generating an invoice is not working with pabbly and plutio. This would be great if it could be fixed.
You need to add person ID as shown below -

1623906162399.png

We have updated your workflow and it's working fine. Please check at your end.