• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Portal name on custom domain is unnecessary

danielsan

1. The portal name is incredibly long.
If I have a custom domain, why not simply make the URL something like this:

1650667279133.png

V

Vipin Mishra

Hey,

We would like to inform you that the Field Portal Name is a mandatory field since it shows the name of the assigned portal therefore it can neither be skip nor be removed so you have to fill this field always.

Regards,
Vipin Mishra

danielsan

Yes I understand that it is necessary,
I am only suggesting that you remove the necessity eken using custom domain.
It's a very long and complicated URL, and would be improved a lot of shortened and simplified like my example above.

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello Danielsan,

Thanks for the suggestion.

We have added your suggestion in our suggestion list, if we will work on this in future then we will surely update you regarding this.

If you need further support please reach out to us.

Regards,
Vipin Mishra

wpukyle

I'm going to second this request! It's very long and unnecessarily complicated.

For now I'm going to set up a custom rule in cloudflare to create a redirect to the long portal URL (suggestion for others who are looking for a solution to simplify the links to share in client communication).

aldoqui

¡Voy a secundar esta solicitud! Es muy largo e innecesariamente complicado.

Por ahora voy a configurar una regla personalizada en cloudflare para crear una redirección a la URL larga del portal (sugerencia para otras personas que buscan una solución para simplificar los enlaces para compartir en la comunicación con el cliente).
puedes acortar el enlace con https://bitly.com/