• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Post automation using AI and google sheets

I am trying to post content everyday at 7 am for my business, so my trigger is set in pabbly to begin daily at 7, using google sheets to pull from, I have A column for Topics, B column for my Standpoint, C column for the Tone I want AI to write in. I have the workflow going and it posts to Facebook already, I am having issues setting up the workflow to pull from each column a different topic, standpoint, and tone to give AI each day so it does not repeat a post. I have enough topics, standpoints, and tones that it would take years of posting everyday before it ran out of the options, I just cant get it to randomize the cell it pulls from in google sheets so the topics are not in a pattern when posted but not duplicated either. Or is there a better way to achieve this same concept and I just do not see it? Please help, greatly appreciated by a new user.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Levi Cossairt,

You can follow the steps given in the video shared below to setup your workflow. This will provide you with new data every day by changing the row from which the data is fetched using the Counter feature.