• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Post Facebook Media to Twitter, LinkedIn & Tumblr Automatically

Status
Not open for further replies.

haikus

Hi. I am implementing this workflow:
and right here:
There is information on what photo to use from Twitter. This, unfortunately, is not possible because it is no longer selectable today.

Pabbly-Connect.png

In place of the photo from the post I used the logo from Twitter but this is not how it should look like. What to do? Should I report such problems to you via the forum or in another way?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @haikus

Thanks for understanding, our tech team is currently working on some other issue and soon they will look into it. Since your concern might take a deep investigation on it and have to do multiple testing.

So, it'll take a while, once we make any changes to it, we will notify you with an update soon.

🙏

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @haikus

We have made some changes in the Tumblr action step and would request you to try it at your end now. Let us know if that works for you.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @haikus

It seems like the Image URL which you are passing doesn't exist anymore and because of that, you are facing such an error. Kindly check the Image URL for its presence then try again.

2022-05-14_11h12_49.png

Dme12

Hey!

While doing the authentication to connect Instagram for business every time, I'm getting Facebook interface. So, I'm unable to do the authentication process.

PF the attached screenshot for better understanding.

Attachments

• Screenshot (32).png
    Screenshot (32).png
    193.7 KB · Views: 58

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
As per our Facebook policies, the Instagram Business account can only be authorized via Facebook accounts only. That's why you're getting that screen for authorization.

Status
Not open for further replies.