• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Posting to Instagram previously allowed me to tag people, no longer does?

jonbstrong

I was previously using a workflow in Pabbly to post a podcast episode to instagram and tag the guest, which worked great!

1641824296492.png

e.g. https://www.instagram.com/p/CYQ-WFrs7x2/
1641824371744.png

However, for the most recent episode published, this didn't work.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CYi_9fpsEQz/
1641824483282.png

I'm not sure why and hopefully the Pabbly team can help troubleshoot

I did notice that the @ character was sent to Instagram, so maybe this is an Instagram thing and they don't like too much automation.

1641824545730.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @jonbstrong

We have tested the same at our end and it seems like Instagram didn't process the tagging/mentioned on that particular execution on your Instagram handle. Since the data was sent to the API was correct.

unnamed.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @jonbstrong

Since the data was correctly being forwarded from Pabbly to Instagram. For further, similar concerns, we would request you to contact their support team.

Thanks