• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Prefinery to vBout workflow causing duplicates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Task History ID
IjU3NjAwNTZlMDYzMTA0MzA1MjZmNTUzZDUxMzM1MTYyNTQzMyI_3D_pc
The workflow we have set up takes a Prefinery contact and copies it to vbout. On the workflow we set status to 'Active', but the workflow is firing for 'unconfirmed' contacts in Prefinery, then again when they are 'Applied' This is causing duplicate entries into vbout. Ideally the workflow would just send the contact to vbout after they have confirmed their email address.

There are also 5 task history log items launched from the time of signup to the time of confirming the email.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-05-04 122818.png
    Screenshot 2023-05-04 122818.png
    57.6 KB · Views: 41

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hey @jeremywilles,

Please grant me access to your workflow by adding me as a team member. This will allow me to gain a better understanding of your issue.
Once you have added me as a Team Member, do let us know the name of your workflow.
Email: [email protected]
Also, remember to revoke access once your query has been resolved.

Attaching a video for your reference:

Done.

Name:

Prefinery Sign Up -> Vbout Users​

I believe I have it resolved, but wouldn't mind you taking a look just to verify.

Originally the trigger was on 'All Events', I updated Prefinery and Pabbly to be 'User Applied', so now it only triggers once a user has confirmed their email and is in the status 'Applied' on Prefinery.

Status
Not open for further replies.