• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

prevent trigger under specific conditions

aristosv

I have created 2 workflows.
- Workflow 1: send an SMS reminder 24 hours before a google calendar event
- Workflow 2: send an SMS reminder 1 hour before a google calendar event.

The problem is that if my client schedule's an event for today, the 24 hour workflow is also triggered. This workflow will be impossible to complete because the event has been scheduled today, so an SMS cannot be sent 24 hours before.

How can I prevent the 24 hour workflow trigger in cases like this?

Thanks

P

PabblyMember3

I have checked both the workflows and found that you have configured same trigger step in both. Obviously, both the workflows will trigger when an event is created in Google Calendar.

To avoid this situation, you can make use of routers and filter the routes based on 1hour and 24hour before the event start date in just one single workflow. Check how router works here -

Please try making a new workflow as recommended by me. Incase you stuck at some step, do let me know.

aristosv

I'm getting this when I try to add a router
If I get to the last step of the workflow to use the router, that means the tasks with cost have already run.
1.png

P

PabblyMember3

Watch this video for setting up your workflow with router based conditions: