• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

problem in authentication Basic Auth (Access Response Token) in custom app

CAOA

I have try to use basic auth (access response token ) for create app. After completed configuring with api data. we have create new trriger. now i move to connect where i have check my data is working or not. created workflow with my application (Trriger create). When i clieck or connect button one window are open when i select new connection and enter my key and url information in text box than i click save button. window are close and trrigar are work fine. but i have enter wrong information in connect. so my question is why this work with out valid authentication. i think my auth is not work so pleace inform me a proper solution for authenticate.

Last edited:

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @CAOA

Can you let us know your use case, as to what you are looking to do with Pabbly Connect?

Also, the workflow name in which you are getting an issue so we can check on it and guide you further.

CAOA

we are new and first time use pabbly. so we have not know more in pabbly.

We explain my work
1) in connect first authenticate client using we provided URL or API Key
2) in action or trriger use above authenticated URL is as api call like ex.. https://{url}/api/xyz
in this action and trriger this url is the api of work.

below step we follow.
1) create new app
app create
sc1.png

this is the my first step.
postc1.png

this is my api cal in postman and output.
now we move second step
2) create new action
sc2.png

this is my action this are work but in header subdomain in received blank. when we use subdomain in api url like
sc3.png

after this my connect give error 500 its not working
so please help me for solve this problem.