• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

problem salad

Your Task History ID
jU3NjUwNTY0MDYzMjA0M2M1MjZmNTUzMTUxM2Ii_pc
Hello
I CAN'T GET THE RESULTS WITH SALAD... I HAVE AN ERROR MESSAGE SEE IMAGE... DO YOU HAVE A SOLUTION

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2024-08-07 à 17.59.35.png
    Capture d’écran 2024-08-07 à 17.59.35.png
    53 KB · Views: 13

Fagun Shah

yes I deleted it to start a new one
I'm looking for a solution to transcribe a youtube or tiktok video... I want to connect them with salad but I get an error message every time...; have you found a solution to get a transcription that works.
Salad doesn't support YouTube or Tiktok URLs, you need to pass direct video URLs, ending with .mp4 or direct audio url ending with .mp3

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
It's not possible to convert a YouTube URL to a direct publicly accessible video or audio URL. The use case you are describing does not appear to be feasible.