• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Problem with filters

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @twocolours

Concerning your filter criteria, it's advisable to pre-capture the webhook response in the advanced response section. This can be achieved by toggling the "Simple Response" button once. Doing so will extract the Line time from the JSON array, which can then be used within the Filter action step using the "Contains" filter type. This method ensures a more precise and targeted filtering process aligned with your specific requirements.

2023-11-21_11h12_02.png

twocolours

I don;t think it will work. I tried it but in advanced response I have all product data in one field. In my automation I need to check if in the order I have any product which applies in this conditions.

1. Doesn't have "ZESTAW" in product name
AND
2. Price is less than 0.01

If in order there is product like this it should notify me.

How to achieve it with your solution? What should I add in filters field? Maybe you can show me on this clone? https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjUwNTZlMDYzMTA0MzA1MjZiNTUzMjUxM2Ii_pc

Supreme

Staff member
Kindly capture the webhook response in the specified advanced format as outlined earlier. Once this is done, we can seamlessly proceed to add the necessary filter conditions tailored to meet your specific requirements. This will allow for a more precise and effective implementation aligned with your needs.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @twocolours

Could you kindly take a moment to review the filter action step again? We've implemented a minor adjustment, and your input would ensure that the process aligns accurately with our requirements.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @twocolours

For specific products within an order, you prefer excluding them from the automation process. However, for other products that possess prices greater than zero, do you aim to initiate and execute the workflow seamlessly?

Under those circumstances, if you're employing the Line Itemizer in your workflow, it won't process the entire line item together, as it handles all the order's line items collectively. However, substituting the Line Itemizer action step with the Iterator action step will enable the processing of individual line items sequentially, excluding products with a value of $0.

twocolours

Sorry but I don't understand. I watch video I understand it but I don't know why it doesn't work on my end.
Below theres is few scenarios explaining what I want to achieve

Scenario 1:
Product 1: ZESTAW / 0 PLN -> error price is 0 but product name contains word "ZESTAW" (only one condition met)
or
Product 2: SHAKER / 2 PLN -> error price is 2 and product name doesn't contains word "ZESTAW" (no condition met)
FINAL STATUS > ERROR

Scenario 2:
Product 1: ZESTAW / 0 PLN -> error price is 0 but product name contains word "ZESTAW" (only one condition met)
Product 2: SHAKER / 0 PLN -> SUCCESS price is 0 and product name doesn't contains word "ZESTAW" (two conditions met)
FINAL STATUS > SUCCESS

How I can achieve it? Can you help me fix automation as it?