• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Problem with Tally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin J

Your Task History ID
ddddd
Hi, All my workflow are done because i'm using Tally as a trigger for a lot of my workflow I have used tally as a trigger to allow my worker to pass command I have automatisation with pabbly but now when I capture webhook I have this on value : Internal server error.
Everything was working before and since maybe 3 days nothing works please help.
I put picture before when i was capture the value and now

1720106547774.png

Before

1720106638786.png

Because of it I can't map my workflow and nothing work

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Kevin J,

The webhook trigger used in Tally is descriptive-based and captures whatever data the application sends to us. We do not have any control over the data that Tally sends to Pabbly Connect. Since the data is not being sent from their end, we cannot take any action on it from our end.

Please try testing this on Webhook.site and see if you are able to capture response there or not.

Oukside

Same problem.

@ArshilAhmad + @Kevin J
since I noticed the problem the same day you do, maybe something changed in Tally or in Pabbly.

(@ArshilAhmad : I wrote also in private support forum; but since di problem seems to be not only mine, I thought it was useful to report it also here).

I contacted also Tally, to let them know that maybe there could be a problem with all this.

Supreme

Staff member
since I noticed the problem the same day you do, maybe something changed in Tally or in Pabbly.
Our team has identified the issue and is working diligently to resolve an internal server error. We will keep you informed of any developments. Thank you for your patience.

Supreme

Staff member
Our team has made the necessary adjustments to the platform, and it appears that the Tally integration is now functioning properly.

Could you test it and confirm that it's working as expected?

Status
Not open for further replies.