• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Problems creating a Deal in Salesmate

In my workflow name "New Order" ... router labeled "New Order Data" ..... section "Commercial On Demand" I keep getting a error 400 / failure. I need help troubleshooting this error so that the deal can be created.

If I may point out a few things about the connection with Pabbly and Salesmate the way that it is configured is very problematic.

EXAMPLE1: If a workflow is needed to search a company, the only way to search a company is by the name. A good example as how this can be problematic is, if a customer submits a form and enters their company name as The ABC Company, but the name of the company is ABC Company, the search will not come back correctly. In Zapier, you use the email or phone number to identify the company in a search. Also, the contact section when creating a deal is required, and that can be problematic and is not needed, since a contact is already assigned to a company, therefore already assigned to a deal.

I really love Pabbly and I have a great relationship with Salesmate, and have been using them for years. I spoke to them, and they informed me that the connection between Salesmate and Pabbly is built by your team, and the Salesmate team has informed me that they have reached out to you guys to help clean up the bugs between Pabbly and Salesmate. Will this ever take place. My main concern is that I can not access custom fields in Pably as I could on zapier, and that is causing me to keep my subscription with Zapier active until pably and salesmate can makes some small fixes and connect custom data (why you wouldn't connect to custom data is beyond me)

I am sure your reply to this will be "just do an API call. Well, that is far eaiser said then done, and I would have to hire someone to do this, therefore defeating the purpose of moving away from Zapier to Pabbly.

Thank you.

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @Devin Morris

A 400 status code typically indicates a Bad Request error. This means that the server did not understand the request due to incorrect syntax, invalid parameters, or missing information in the request.

Can you attempt to reconnect with the application, make sure all fields are filled correctly, and perform a test to resolve this error?

2023-12-23_10h03_42.png

I did check your youtube channel, and you did not have a tutorial on this. Thank you I will try the reconnection method and advise.