• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Problems in Calendly integration

Gianlorenzo

Hello,
I'm trying to set up a filter based on Calendly event name o slug fields, but it seems not to work.

1668503578143.png

When I look at history i see:

Data out:

1668503733495.png

Data in:

1668503690336.png

Whats' wrong with it?

Attachments

• 1668503474553.png
    1668503474553.png
    21.4 KB · Views: 27

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Gianlorenzo

It appears that you have made several attempts to re-execute the activities since the trigger event is a multistep trigger, and the labels vary if you re-execute the tasks again.

As a result, your Calendly trigger step did not get the answer with the time since it was altered after execution.

We advise against running the workflow if it contains the "Calendly" trigger event. As an alternative, pass the Invite in real-time using your appointment page.