• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Problems with Book Like a Boss to ConvertKit specific tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

FancyRW

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjIwNTZlMDYzZjA0MzI1MjY5NTUzMzUxMzU1MTYxNTQzNyI_3D_pc
I have tried this on 2 other programs before Pabbly Connect, and I thought the problem was solved, but it's not. In addition to booking free calls, I sell events, services, and digital products through Book Like a Boss. I want anyone who books a call or purchases something to get a specific tag for what they signed up for so they get put into the right sequence. I created one workflow using a router for one product, called Timeless Treasures so that buyers would get that tag in ConvertKit and be sent the access email. It worked great on testing. But this morning someone bought the Planning Power Pack - something I have not yet put into Pabbly Connect and am still tagging manually - and they were tagged with the Timeless Treasures tag and received the access email for that product, even though they didn't buy it and it costs more than 3x as much. Should I have used filters instead? I watched the tutorials for both filters and routers, and I'm still not sure how to make this work right. I'm on a deadline too, because I'm giving Timeless Treasures away in a bundle 12/7-14 and I'm expecting over 1000 subscribers to sign up for it based on my experience in this bundle last year (and I did them all manually - urgh). Please help! TIA.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @FancyRW,

I have added a filter to your workflow to ensure that tags are added in ConvertKit only when the package is 'Timeless Treasures: A Comprehensive Guide to Organizing and Preserving Printed Photos'.

FYI, you can remove the Router step from your workflow.

FancyRW

Hi @FancyRW,

I have added a filter to your workflow to ensure that tags are added in ConvertKit only when the package is 'Timeless Treasures: A Comprehensive Guide to Organizing and Preserving Printed Photos'.

FYI, you can remove the Router step from your workflow.
THANK YOU SO MUCH! That makes perfect sense (someone else not from Pabbly told me to use the router and I didn't even see the filters until the tutorial). Another question: To create workflows for the rest of my products, can I duplicate the current workflow and just change the filter? Do they all work from the same webhook?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Each workflow has a unique webhook, so duplicating the same workflow won't work. You would have to set up the entire workflow anew.

Status
Not open for further replies.