• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Problems with interpreting API documentation + Setting Authentication on Pabbly Connect for Custom App

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to create a custom app, and I keep having troubles on the authentication level and am not able to interprete the API documentation well enough to implement the right authentication method within Pabbly Connection.

The link below is the original Mindbody Authentication documentation:

I have create a video to demonstrate my problem. And hope that you will be able to help me to resolve my authentication issue on Pabbly

This is the error message when I try to authenticate the custom app:

Screenshot 2023-03-24 at 2.02.34 PM.png

Is there an option to engage the service of a professional to help to set up my custom app for me?