• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Problems with router and google sheets

pablol44

when I add a new row with the name of a person in google sheets, the router should be activated and send a whatsapp notification I did the test and it works
then I added a new row and it worked too but 5 min passed I added a new row again and it didn't work I tried deleting and adding it several times but it's as if it didn't detect when a new row is added to google sheets.
i did it manually it works only the first time and then when i add another person to the router it stops working.

for some reason I got the message about 20 minutes later.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @pablol44

Kindly cross-check your task history Id with along with the submission to trace the sending of messages on WhatsApp.

Perhaps the WhatsApp integrated API which you are using might took the time to send.

2022-07-18_12h44_27.png