• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

PSB Affiliate module to track referrals cookies and installed tracking code based (not product based referral links that redirect to PSB only to pay)

Yegres

Would be great to have an opportunity to track referrals with a link, referral cookies and installed tracking code based.

For instance, if someone opens a link yourdomain.com/ref=123 then to track this potential referral will he buy something or not?
if bought, then to initiate a payout to referrer...

Currently, in the Affiliate module, we need to create a product and link a referrer with the products.

The problem is that when a potential customer receives a link, they are redirected to PSB instead of the main webpage, where they can find out the product before buying something. All the affiliate programs usually work differently.

Last edited:

MukeshR

Staff member
Hello @Yegres
Thank you for your suggestion. We have forward this suggestion as a feature request. If we receive multiple similar requests, we will consider adding these feature. Your input is much appreciated

drona2938

Would be great to have an opportunity to track referrals with a link, referral cookies and installed tracking code based.

For instance, if someone opens a link yourdomain.com/ref=123 then to track this potential referral will he buy something or not?
if bought, then to initiate a payout to referrer...

Currently, in the Affiliate module, we need to create a product and link a referrer with the products.

The problem is that when a potential customer receives a link, they are redirected to PSB instead of the main webpage, where they can find out the product before buying something. All the affiliate programs usually work differently.
@MukeshR
If we manage Billings on stripe (reverse sync)
  • Payments and subs to be synced on Pabbly from Stripe
  • Map affiliates and payouts who referred.
For example I registered on your affiliate program XYZBrand on pabbly system, and your XYZBrand accepts payments directly on stripe Billing,
Whenever my customer completes a payment on stripe, that payment to be synced and mapped on pabbly too, so I can look out how much I earned.

Tracking will work on the basis of
  • Pabbly will create unique discount code via api on stripe for every affiliate

Once customer mail id is mapped, whatever future payments takes places inside stripe billing, will also sync and map on pabbly and affiliates as email ID already linked to affiliate
  • By installing SDK pabbly on our website to track affiliates to map
  • By creating a small form for asking Email. Form is pabbly owned to track and map affiliate users and customer tracking.
This way Stripe payments can be tracked and affiliates can be mapped. Once my customer maps into my email, all the future payments will be synced and my earning will show up on Pabbly brand dashboard.

The execution can be done by :

1. Using Stripe API keys, and webhook all the account data on stripe can be synced.
2. Now once business owner creates a product/service pricing plan on stripe use the Plan_ID to sync the product on Pabbly.
3. Once product is synced, Business owner can assign affiliate commissions as usual happening in Pabbly.
4. Any new affiliate registered on Pabbly, will get a unique discount / tracking code. for example DRONA29.
5. The discount / tracking code will same be created on Stripe also in order to sync, track & map the customer to affiliate.
6. One customer email is mapped on Pabbly affiliate, all the future payments and new subscription will also be mapped with affiliate.

2nd way of tracking
7. A form + tracking SDK to be created where Singup now button / popup email box will be dropped to map email with tracking affiliate, and redirect it to the normal signup.
8. Once the email is mapped, all the future payments by the customer Emails will be synced and mapped with affiliate earnings.

Examples of tacking softwares: who are doing this : PromoteKit, Rewardful, Trackdesk
Also look for all the competitions in this product : https://www.reelunlimited.com/blog/affiliates-software-for-stripe

All these are looting the SaaS founders, I believe this can be a ground breaking feature.

There are 1000s of business who will purchase LTD if this is fulfilled
Example tracking software : PromoteKit and 20 more in the market, who is looting on there pricings to track affiliates on stripe.

Yegres

@MukeshR
If we manage Billings on stripe (reverse sync)
  • Payments and subs to be synced on Pabbly from Stripe
  • Map affiliates and payouts who referred.
For example I registered on your affiliate program XYZBrand on pabbly system, and your XYZBrand accepts payments directly on stripe Billing,
Whenever my customer completes a payment on stripe, that payment to be synced and mapped on pabbly too, so I can look out how much I earned.

Tracking will work on the basis of
  • Pabbly will create unique discount code via api on stripe for every affiliate

Once customer mail id is mapped, whatever future payments takes places inside stripe billing, will also sync and map on pabbly and affiliates as email ID already linked to affiliate
  • By installing SDK pabbly on our website to track affiliates to map
  • By creating a small form for asking Email. Form is pabbly owned to track and map affiliate users and customer tracking.
This way Stripe payments can be tracked and affiliates can be mapped. Once my customer maps into my email, all the future payments will be synced and my earning will show up on Pabbly brand dashboard.

The execution can be done by :

1. Using Stripe API keys, and webhook all the account data on stripe can be synced.
2. Now once business owner creates a product/service pricing plan on stripe use the Plan_ID to sync the product on Pabbly.
3. Once product is synced, Business owner can assign affiliate commissions as usual happening in Pabbly.
4. Any new affiliate registered on Pabbly, will get a unique discount / tracking code. for example DRONA29.
5. The discount / tracking code will same be created on Stripe also in order to sync, track & map the customer to affiliate.
6. One customer email is mapped on Pabbly affiliate, all the future payments and new subscription will also be mapped with affiliate.

2nd way of tracking
7. A form + tracking SDK to be created where Singup now button / popup email box will be dropped to map email with tracking affiliate, and redirect it to the normal signup.
8. Once the email is mapped, all the future payments by the customer Emails will be synced and mapped with affiliate earnings.

Examples of tacking softwares: who are doing this : PromoteKit, Rewardful, Trackdesk
Also look for all the competitions in this product : https://www.reelunlimited.com/blog/affiliates-software-for-stripe

All these are looting the SaaS founders, I believe this can be a ground breaking feature.

There are 1000s of business who will purchase LTD if this is fulfilled
Example tracking software : PromoteKit and 20 more in the market, who is looting on there pricings to track affiliates on stripe.
Yes, that's actually what I meant.

MukeshR

Staff member
Hello @Yegres ,

Thank you for submitting this feature request. I will forward it to the team for assessment of its feasibility. If we receive multiple requests for this feature from our users, we will consider its inclusion in Pabbly Subscription Billing.

Before proceeding, we would like to understand a few things related to this use case:

1. Why do you want to accept payments directly with Stripe ?

2. Why are you not using the Pabbly Checkout page for the checkout process, given that you can connect your Stripe account with Pabbly Subscription Billing?