• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pulling the invoice link via stripe api?

I’m new to all this but I’m wanting to get the unique stripe invoice url using hosted_invoice_url string.
What workflow would I use to pull this?
I’m looking to send this unique url via email (I have the automated email setup already)

thank you!

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @amendolaro

You can use the "Stripe: Retrieve a Payment Intent" and Stripe: Send an Invoice action step after the trigger event of Stripe to retrieve the Invoice URL and to send the Invoice respectively.

2022-06-06_11h55_30.png

2022-06-06_11h55_36.png

Hey @amendolaro

You can use the "Stripe: Retrieve a Payment Intent" and Stripe: Send an Invoice action step after the trigger event of Stripe to retrieve the Invoice URL and to send the Invoice respectively.

View attachment 11654

View attachment 11655
We have stripe send an automatic email via gmail when payments fail. Can I use these steps to include the invoice url in the email I’m sending? Or does this action step only send them the invoice from stripe directly?

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @amendolaro

Or does this action step only send them the invoice from stripe directly?
Stripe will automatically send invoices to customers according to your subscription settings. However, if you’d like to manually send an invoice to your customer out of the normal schedule, you can do so. When sending invoices that have already been paid, there will be no reference to the payment in the email. This action step can also be used to send an Invoice manually by the user. You can try this at your end with a test submission.

Moreover, to use this action step you have to turn this option on to always email your customers a finalized invoice. This setting only affects invoices where the collection_method is set to send_invoice.

Ref Documentation- https://stripe.com/docs/invoicing/automatic-collection#manage-invoices-sent-customers ,