• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Purchase from Shopify + Enrolling a User in Thinkific giving "Site does not have access to change enrollments. Upgrade to gain access. error"

I recently purchased a paid subscription (Basic plan) on Thinkific and have set up the Pabbly connection with Thinkific. I am able to do the following:

1. Create a new user in Thinkific when Shopify purchase is made. - SUCCESS
2. Checking an existing user in Thinkific - SUCCESS
3. Enrolling a user for a published course - FAILED

When I try to set up the Router condition for enrolling a user, I run into the following error: " Site does not have access to change enrollments. Upgrade to gain access. "

1709163777375.png

I checked with Thinkific Support and they mentioned that they don't have any approved integrations with Pabbly Connect and that this error is not coming from them.

Can I please get an assistance how to set this up?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @MG_integrations,

Your workflow setup is correct; the error is coming from Thinkific's end and seems to be related to the plan you have. Kindly get in touch with Thinkific's support team to gain a better understanding of this issue.

Hi @ArshilAhmad I already checked with their support team and they told me the issue is not related to the plan but related to the integration Pabbly connect has with Thinkific which according to them they say is not a verified Integration partner with them. In the demo video that is posted on the youtube channel on Pabbly Connect, they are using the free plan. I have already upgraded my plan with Thinkific but still running into this issue.
This error they mentioned is not from their side which is why I opened this thread here.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @MG_integrations

Could you let us know if you're using your own website or the regular Thinkific account? Also, please try the next step with a fresh connection.

We have a regular thinkific account (Basic version of the plan - NOT the Free version) and trying to integrate with our Shopify website. I am following the same youtube tutorial you provided but I'm stuck on enroll a user action because that's where it gave me that error.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please log in to your Pabbly Connect and Thinkific accounts in an Incognito Tab, then establish a new connection with your Thinkific account to see if that resolves the issue for you.
1709239483759.png

jatin24

Please log in to your Pabbly Connect and Thinkific accounts in an Incognito Tab, then establish a new connection with your Thinkific account to see if that resolves the issue for you.View attachment 38975

I followed your step but the issue is not resolved!!

Please log in to your Pabbly Connect and Thinkific accounts in an Incognito Tab, then establish a new connection with your Thinkific account to see if that resolves the issue for you.
1709239483759.png