• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Python Code Issue

Supreme

Staff member
We have made some changes in the code and it is working fine now.

1714542002285.png

Supreme

Staff member
I've corrected the indentation in the code snippet to ensure that it follows Python's syntax rules correctly. Here are the changes I made and why:

1. Added proper indentation: In Python, indentation is used to define code blocks within conditional statements and loops. I added indentation (four spaces) to the lines of code inside the if and else blocks to indicate that they are part of these conditional blocks.

2. Updated the if-else structure: The original code had an issue where the if block didn't have a proper indentation, leading to the "expected an indented block" error. I adjusted the indentation so that the if and else blocks are properly defined.

Thanks. Have you checked my below-attached video? In the attached video, you can see my code is indented and properly formatted as per Python code style. I copy-paste the same code and paste in the Pabbly Editor. Do I need to indent again in the Pabbly code editor every time?
If so, why do you recommend Pycharm or Visual Studio? It seems to be a bug in your Python code editor.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lBKmdu5IPe87KJydi_mKhQ0ohFCVvLiZ/view?pli=1

Supreme

Staff member
In Pabbly's code editor, you might need to manually adjust the indentation time you paste code. But while we pasted it worked correctly as shown in the previous screenshot.

PyCharm and Visual Studio Code are recommended because they are feature-rich integrated development environments (IDEs) that offer advanced code editing capabilities, including automatic indentation, syntax highlighting, debugging tools, and more.