• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Qr.io Profile Card

KarimMB

I need help to add the option to choose "Profile card" to generate qr code to the workflow. at the moment, there is only two options (static or Dynamic), however you can't choose the type of qr code as per the available options on QR.IO. I am only able to get mobile phone from the qr code.
can someone help get it to work.
Thank you,

Subin

Staff member
Hey @KarimMB !

Kindly provide us with the event name in which you are looking to have the Profile Card option to be added for?

So accordingly we can check on the possibility of request if possible or not.

KarimMB

Hey @KarimMB !

Kindly provide us with the event name in which you are looking to have the Profile Card option to be added for?

So accordingly we can check on the possibility of request if possible or not.
I am not sure about your request, I am trying to create a workflow to generate profile cards (which is possible manually on qr.io) but not possible through pabbly connect, although pabbly connect have the connection, but it is limited. I am not sure what do you mean by the "event name"?. Thank you

Subin

Staff member
Hey @KarimMB !

I need help to add the option to choose "Profile card" to generate qr code to the workflow. at the moment, there is only two options (static or Dynamic),
You have mentioned here two options as static or dynamic.

So we want to know for which Qr.io trigger event or action event you are looking to have the option for Profile Card as well here?

Or are you asking for a new trigger/action event for it?

Hope, the question is clear now.

KarimMB

Hey @KarimMB !

I need help to add the option to choose "Profile card" to generate qr code to the workflow. at the moment, there is only two options (static or Dynamic),
You have mentioned here two options as static or dynamic.

So we want to know for which Qr.io trigger event or action event you are looking to have the option for Profile Card as well here?

Or are you asking for a new trigger/action event for it?

Hope, the question is clear now.
Hi, I believe the Profile card is a dynamic since you can edit the information any time without changing the QR code.
I need help on how i can setup the workflow (if possible) in order to generate a QR code for "profile card"
Thanks alot

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please make a short screen recording describing your exact use case and the issue you are encountering. Also, share the Workflow URL in which you have this concern.