• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Quaderno integration

matteoVA

Hi, I see is available the integration pabbly/quaderno,
the problem is there are many custom field missing that are mandatory in order to use it, like Tax Id, all fields about billing address.
Without the possibility of sending these data, Is impossible to use the create invoice for example.

can you please fix it?

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @matteoVA

I have forwarded your request to our technical team to add the "Tax ID" field to the action event for creating invoices in the Quaderno application.

Can you please provide us with information on any other fields you would like to add to this action event? This will enable us to review the feasibility of adding those fields and provide you with further assistance in adding them.

2023-04-21_10h41_44.png

Here is the API docs: https://developers.quaderno.io/api/#tag/Invoices/operation/createInvoice
Please check it from the above and let me know.

matteoVA

This are the fileds required from Zapier, which works perfectly, if you add all these fields, I will surely pass this automation to pabbly.
Also, Is not clear and I didn't found any documantation, but the automation create an invoice will create the invoice even if the contact was never added to quaderno? or is mandatory to create the user first? in that case it will be very helpful if the creation of the invoice, create also the contact.

Additional fields :

*Payment Method

Contact's Tax ID

Auto Deliver Email

Invoice number. (Leave it blank for automatic numbering.)

Invoice issue date.

Payment Details

Subject

PO Number

Notes

Items attributes

Line Total Amount1.0

Line item total amount (unit price * quantity, taxes included). Required if line item unit price is not defined.

Item unit price. Required if the line total amount is not defined

Line Item Quantity

Line Item Tax Name

Line Item Tax Rate1.0

(Tax applied to the item. If you do not set it, we will calculate it for you according your customer location. If you do not want to include any taxes, set it to zero.)

Line Item Tax Country

Currency - Invoice currency (three character code ISO 4217).

First Name/Company Name

Last Name

Contact's billing country (two characters code ISO 3166-1 alpha-2).

Contact's City

Contact's Postal Code

Contact's billing postal code (or ZIP code).

Contact's Street Line 1

Contact's Street Line 2

Enter text or insert data…

Contact's IP address. Set this field only if you want to generate a location evidence in Quaderno.

Contact's Bank Country

Arshita

Staff member
Thank you for sharing the information. Our team will look into the matter and provide you with an update as soon as possible.

Nivesh

Staff member
Hey @matteoVA

We have taken note of your request and proceeded to incorporate the Custom fields as per your specifications. We trust that the updates made have effectively addressed your needs.
However, should any concerns arise, please do not hesitate to inform us. Our team remains committed to providing you with prompt and satisfactory assistance.

Thanks!
Pabbly.com