• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Query - Urgent

Devarsh

In Pabbly Connect Action - Google Sheet, how to make label value as key value? because json extractor cannot read label value

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
In Pabbly Connect Action - Google Sheet, how to make label value as key value? because json extractor cannot read label value
We're not getting what exactly you're trying to do. Please create a video and explain what exactly you're looking forward to doing.

You can make use of this software for creating a video - https://www.loom.com/looms

Devarsh

We're not getting what exactly you're trying to do. Please create a video and explain what exactly you're looking forward to doing.

You can make use of this software for creating a video - https://www.loom.com/looms
Here, I want data as image 1
but I am getting image 2(https://forum.pabbly.com/attachments/1653302384856-png.11129/).

1653302561515.png

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Devarsh

You might be got confused since you are not passing the complete range of the Row as it is available in your Google Sheets. Please check out the following screenshot for your better understanding.

2022-05-23_16h30_40.png

Devarsh

Thank you
No, this does not help, even this keeps it as Label and Value. I need Key Value. I followed your youtube video still the same issue occurs.
Kindly arrange a call so I can explain, It's a little urgent.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Devarsh

You have to use the "Iterator" action step which will process all the array data one by one in the Key-Value pair.

You can also refer to the following video tutorial for your better understanding.

Kindly arrange a call so I can explain, It's a little urgent,
As of now, we are not proving any assistance on call but you can record a video on your concern. So that we can look into it and can guide you accordingly.

Devarsh

Hey @Devarsh

You have to use the "Iterator" action step which will process all the array data one by one in the Key-Value pair.

You can also refer to the following video tutorial for your better understanding.

As of now, we are not proving any assistance on call but you can record a video on your concern. So that we can look into it and can guide you accordingly.
The video that you sent is not useful. I even used iterator but it doesn't help.

In this video at 8:20 you will see key-value after sheet is attached but I see label and value as shown in the image sent earlier. Kindly help out

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Devarsh

As we can see from your workflow, you are getting the data in the Key-Value pair now.

Please check again and let us know if that is working for you.

2022-05-24_10h40_13.png