• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Question on testing a workflow

zbliss5000

Hello, I am looking to create a workflow that triggers: Smartlead Email Reply > GHL Task added. I am wanting to test the workflow before launching the campaign on Smartlead. As of now, I have gotten the webhook from pabbly and attached it to Smartlead. On the first step of Webhook from Pabbly, and it stuck on Waiting For Response for the webhook (I am assuming because there are no responses as the campaign is in draft mode). Is there a way to run a test response so I can ensure the workflow is working before I launch the campaign on Smartlead?

Arshita

Staff member
Hello @zbliss5000

To ensure that the webhook is functioning correctly, we have conducted a test on a single response, and it appears to be performing optimally. To verify this for yourself, I recommend watching the video provided in the link below:

However, if you find that you are not receiving webhook responses, there may be an issue that requires troubleshooting. If this is the case, I suggest watching the video provided in the link below for guidance on how to resolve this matter: