• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Quick response from message template to google sheet

Hi,
I have created a workflow to connect google sheets to whatsapp with a message template with media header being shared to my customer with quick buttons.

My query is that I do not see the quick button selected option being captured in the google sheet along with the other details.

Messages typed from whatsapp to google sheets are working fine.

How do I see responses from message templates on my google sheet.

The cell captured is blank.

Please help

Thanks in advance

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Dr. Deepak Rudramoorthy

Please try to recapture the response which consists of a button payload.

1671002172796.png

Supreme

Staff member
If you want to see the button field in the trigger response of your workflow then please recapture the webhook response from WhatsApp Cloud API by choosing the button field while doing the submission to the trigger response.

1671015070455.png

Further, as we can see from your history logs the button fields are coming from WhatsApp Cloud API accordingly.

Hi @ Supreme. I got this workflow.

I was looking for how to capture the response from the last step in the workflow "Schedule Appointment" The excel sheet returns an empty cell for the response selected by the quick reply button. Please check the pictures in attachment

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221214_224524_WhatsAppBusiness.jpg
    Screenshot_20221214_224524_WhatsAppBusiness.jpg
    752.1 KB · Views: 44
  • 20221214_225715_0000.jpg
    20221214_225715_0000.jpg
    288.3 KB · Views: 43

Supreme

Staff member
Hi, i am having the same issue again. The quick button is not getting triggered in the webhook response
Kindly capture the proper webhook response once which you want to process it

1673247868984.png

have i used all the tasks available it says 1202 tasks consumed. 1202 FREE TASKS CONSUMED.
For every execution, it uses 2 tasks where as the trigger is a free step to use and the action step takes 1 task. So, I have required 1202 consumed tasks.