• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Quillbot Integration

I want the integration of Quillbot & Pabbly Inbuilt Word Counter to detect the number of words inside my doc and make spaces after certain words like 500 words. I want to shuffle the words and rewrite it and it turns out I can't move ahead from here. The Current best integration available is TextCortex Ai but it doesn't allow reshuffling and processing long-form data and even takes less amount of data & gives small output results which is of no use to us. I'm looking forward to building some advance automation that will automate my entire content creation process.
Currently Make is offering these kinds of automation but till this extent which I'm thinking out at this moment. I look forward to working closely with you to build this 3 - 4 advanced automation using my Google doc script, quillbot, word counter, chat-GPT & better option of TextCortex AI.
I actually ran the Python code to make gaps inside my script after 495 words but this didn't work with Pabbly's inbuilt code so currently I'm running it on my PC individually to finalize things up on my end but again, I want to automate these entire process.

Supreme

Staff member