• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Quota exceeded error for Blogger API

Status
Not open for further replies.

lhood

Quota exceeded for quota metric 'Queries' and limit 'Queries per day' of service 'blogger.googleapis.com' for consumer 'project_number:370790808751'.

[{"@type":"type.googleapis.com\/google.rpc.ErrorInfo","reason":"RATE_LIMIT_EXCEEDED","domain":"googleapis.com","metadata":{"quota_location":"global","consumer":"projects\/370790808751","quota_limit":"DefaultPerDayPerProject","service":"blogger.googleapis.com","quota_metric":"blogger.googleapis.com\/default","quota_limit_value":"10000"}},{"@type":"type.googleapis.com\/google.rpc.Help","links":[{"description":"Request a higher quota limit.","url":"https:\/\/cloud.google.com\/docs\/quota#requesting_higher_quota"}]}]

In the beggining it was ok and working but, then I am getting this error now. Can you please check and help?
thanks

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @lhood

Could you please provide me the Email address of your Pabbly Connect account and the workflow URL so that I can check and help you?

Arshita

Staff member
Based on the error message that you provided, it appears that you have reached the rate limit for making requests from "Google Drive" to "Google Blogger." This means that you have exceeded the maximum number of requests that are allowed within a specific period of time, and as a result, the request has been rejected with an error message.

In addition to exceeding the rate limit, it seems that you have also hit the daily quota limit for queries. This means that you have reached the maximum number of allowed queries for the day, and any additional queries will not be processed until the quota is reset.

lhood

Based on the error message that you provided, it appears that you have reached the rate limit for making requests from "Google Drive" to "Google Blogger." This means that you have exceeded the maximum number of requests that are allowed within a specific period of time, and as a result, the request has been rejected with an error message.

In addition to exceeding the rate limit, it seems that you have also hit the daily quota limit for queries. This means that you have reached the maximum number of allowed queries for the day, and any additional queries will not be processed until the quota is reset.
Hi Arsita,

Now it is working but, fisrt, it wsn't drive it was the blogger api. And I guess it is not my quota but Pally's quota. Would be nice th check the project id in the error message "370790808751". This is not my project id.

Arshita

Staff member
The error you were getting of "Rate limit exceeded" is by "Google Blogger" and not by Pabbly. Also, we will check the project ID and let you know.

lhood

So, Now I have created another workflow on my brand new Pabbly account registered with my other Google account, And getting the same error with the same project id again. I, activated but never used my Blogger API on this account yet and it failed in the first attempt. So I am assuming this is Pabbly's project quota on Blogger API.

The error message:

[{"@type":"type.googleapis.com\/google.rpc.ErrorInfo","reason":"RATE_LIMIT_EXCEEDED","domain":"googleapis.com","metadata":{"service":"blogger.googleapis.com","quota_metric":"blogger.googleapis.com\/default","consumer":"projects\/370790808751","quota_limit":"DefaultPerDayPerProject","quota_location":"global","quota_limit_value":"10000"}},{"@type":"type.googleapis.com\/google.rpc.Help","links":[{"description":"Request a higher quota limit.","url":"https:\/\/cloud.google.com\/docs\/quota#requesting_higher_quota"}]}]

And new workflow link on my new account:

Additionally I did API calls to my Blogger API via google's api explorer, it worked ok.

Last edited:

Arshita

Staff member
As I can check, you are not receiving the error message of the rate limit exceeded and the daily quota limit, and your workflow of both accounts is working fine now.

Please let me know if you still facing the same issue.

lhood

As I can check, you are not receiving the error message of the rate limit exceeded and the daily quota limit, and your workflow of both accounts is working fine now.

Please let me know if you still facing the same issue.
Ok, will do, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.