• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Quota exceeded

mario312

{
"error > code": 429,
"error > message": "Resource has been exhausted (e.g. check quota).",
"error > status": "RESOURCE_EXHAUSTED"
}

Got the error message above from Pabbly. Is this on the Google sheets side? Where is this coming from?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @mario312

Google Sheets API has usage limits on per user basis. In the error shown, your rate limit for adding rows of data to Google Sheets has been exceeded.

You can check the limits here.

1666416999499.png

You can only add upto 100 rows of data every 100 seconds. Prior which your operation will fail.

In case of any failure, you can re-execute the step manually from the Task History Tab.

mario312

Hey @mario312

Google Sheets API has usage limits on per user basis. In the error shown, your rate limit for adding rows of data to Google Sheets has been exceeded.

View attachment 17132

You can only add upto 100 rows of data every 100 seconds. Prior which your operation will fail.

In case of any failure, you can re-execute the step manually from the Task History Tab.

Oleksandr

Hi team, can you help me understand the current limits of sending gmail? This is the error I get:
1667949560582.png

I am not sure I reached 100 requests in 100 seconds...

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @oleksandr

Kindly check your email logs from your Gmail account whether have you exhausted all the emails allotted to you or not.

Supreme

Staff member
Unfortunately I can not find how to do it, can you kindly assist with the step by step?
The limit of sending emails from Gmail is defined; if you exceed the limit, the Gmail API doesn't allow you to send the emails.

Though you can check the Gmail documentation, for the quota on how many you can send emails in a day.

1668011186791.png

cvipul

Hey @mario312

View attachment 17132

Can we use a google cloud project for these connections? Via that we can enable google billing and increase our quota limits too as shown in your above screenshot too.

cvipul

How can I give it a try if you are not allowing to connect via a google cloud service account credentials?

cvipul

And I meant about google sheets API limit and not emails.
If there is an option to connect a service account in pabbly via json credentials, it will really help.

Supreme

Staff member
If there is an option to connect a service account in pabbly via json credentials, it will really help.

As of now, we are not supporting the JSON credential on the platform but you can post the same for supporting the integrations on the platform, please send us the request here and upvote it -

Our integration team will look into it and if possible we will add it to the action event.

I got the "quota" ecxeeded error as well but with the nuber of clients we have there is NO WAY we exceeded 100 requests in 100 seconds. Below is the error and I looked at our quota info and we haven't come even remotely close. Can someone help?

Hello Mat Koenig,
This email is to notify you that for the workflow "Team Chevy Goldsboro Lead Notifications" , a recent task was not executed due to following error -​
Task History ID: IjU3NjcwNTY1MDYzMjA0M2Q1MjZmNTUzNDUxMzE1MTZiNTQzNyI_3D_pc
Step Name: Google Sheets > Add New Row
Connection Name: Rockstar Google Sheets
Task Error Detail:
{
"error > code": 429,
"error > message": "Quota exceeded for quota metric \u0027Write requests\u0027 and limit \u0027Write requests per minute\u0027 of service \u0027sheets.googleapis.com\u0027 for consumer \u0027project_number:1011300378975\u0027.",
"error > status": "RESOURCE_EXHAUSTED",
"error > details > 0 > @type": "type.googleapis.com/google.rpc.ErrorInfo",
"error > details > 0 > reason": "RATE_LIMIT_EXCEEDED",
"error > details > 0 > domain": "googleapis.com",
"error > details > 0 > metadata > consumer": "projects/1011300378975",
"error > details > 0 > metadata > quota_limit_value": "300",
"error > details > 0 > metadata > quota_metric": "sheets.googleapis.com/write_requests",
"error > details > 0 > metadata > quota_location": "global",
"error > details > 0 > metadata > service": "sheets.googleapis.com",
"error > details > 0 > metadata > quota_limit": "WriteRequestsPerMinutePerProject",
"error > details > 1 > @type": "type.googleapis.com/google.rpc.Help",
"error > details > 1 > links > 0 > description": "Request a higher quota limit.",
"error > details > 1 > links > 0 > url": "https://cloud.google.com/docs/quota#requesting_higher_quota"

Supreme

Staff member
As we can see from your shown error, you have exhausted your rate limit to pass the request to write data per minute by "Google Sheets".

Google API documentation for the error which you have got.

1677216319388.png

Moreover, you are also running the tasks in bulk and because of that, the error has occurred by the Google API. So, we should suggest to us a delay action step delay the task to run after 1 min after every update of value, in that way you wouldn't be exhausting your rate limit.

1677216332668.png