• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Random workflow dump?

Ixil

Hello as the title suggests i have a problem regarding a random workflow dump of an rss feed into discord, pabbly was working as intended as of writing on 9/4/23 12:47am no changes were made to the workflow. when as of today 9/5/23 at 4:47am the workflow dumped 53 messages into my discord without warning and used up all of my allotted tasks for the month. I was wondering what would cause such a large dump since the rss feed in question did update last night but only added one thing, when i retested the workflow it only posted the newest update however last night it was posting every update the rss feed ever had from the past. please advise!

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Ixil,

Yesterday, we had some issues with RSS feeds, which have now been resolved. We regret the inconvenience caused. We have reset all of your consumed tasks.