• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Re: Automated Reply based on content of email

tyrese213

Hi team,

Right now we are using an email outreach tool that is rotating between 3 SMTPs of GMAIL, Outlook365 and our OWN Custom SMTP.

Lets call these emails:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

We are urging to have someone reply "yes" to our outreach emails to confirm if they are interested. This in theory should help with SMTP reputation.

With Gmail there is a native way to send an automatic Canned response if there is a "Yes" in the body of the email

Office365 however, I cannot find a native canned reply feature that will look in the body for a "Yes"

My questions are:

1)
How can we get office365 to Natively look in the reply and then automatically reply with a template I decide. Possible?

2)
If this is not possible natively with office365, I was thinking there could be a more Automated robust solution using Pabbly.

Here is my Objective: Reply back Automatically and Conditionally when "Yes" is in Body, AND Use the same email SMTP server, that the reply email was actually sent too.

I was having a look at the "Email Parser" feature trigger but I am not sure if this is the best solution:

Essentially, I could forward All replies that I receive to my "Gmail", "Outlook365", and "Custom SMTP" to the 1 email provided by Email Parser trigger

If this is the best way then how do I set the condition so that:

If "Yes" is in the body, AND email was sent too: [email protected], THEN reply back FROM SMTP [email protected] to the senders email address

Similarly, If "Yes" is in the body, AND email was sent too: [email protected], THEN reply back FROM SMTP: [email protected] to the senders email address

Lastly, If "Yes" is in the body, AND email was sent too: [email protected], THEN reply back FROM SMTP: [email protected] to the senders email address

Please reply in-line to the above 2 questions so I can get the best working solution to automate this Cold outreach workflow

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @tyrese213

1)
How can we get office365 to Natively look in the reply and then automatically reply with a template I decide. Possible?
Currently, MS 365 doesn't offer such native integration. So it is not possible, but you can use the router action step to modify in such a way to reply to the user. Please check out the following screenshot for a better understanding.

Shared Workflow - https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/share/CEBSYANIUjBTGABUD25QeQwYBD1XHQlfVDMIGg##

2022-03-02_13h57_15.png

2)
If this is not possible natively with office365, I was thinking there could be a more Automated robust solution using Pabbly.

Here is my Objective: Reply back Automatically and Conditionally when "Yes" is in Body, AND Use the same email SMTP server, that the reply email was actually sent too.

Kindly try the above solution, we hope this might help you out. Though you can check the similar use case on Google My business where the router conditions were designed in a similar manner.

tyrese213

Hey @tyrese213

Currently, MS 365 doesn't offer such native integration. So it is not possible, but you can use the router action step to modify in such a way to reply to the user. Please check out the following screenshot for a better understanding.

Shared Workflow - https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/share/CEBSYANIUjBTGABUD25QeQwYBD1XHQlfVDMIGg##

View attachment 8269

Kindly try the above solution, we hope this might help you out. Though you can check the similar use case on Google My business where the router conditions were designed in a similar manner.

Thank you for your response.

So for the second part of my question:

1)
If "Yes" is in the body, AND email was sent too: [email protected], THEN reply back FROM SMTP [email protected] to the senders email address

Question:
1a) Please confirm that because this is sent to Gmail, and gmail has the ability to autoreply based on content of email, then technically I do not have to use Pabbly?? Instead I can log into each GMAIL account and configure this manually

2)
If "Yes" is in the body, AND email was sent too: [email protected], THEN reply back FROM SMTP: [email protected] to the senders email address

Question:
2a) Please confirm that I will need to create a Workflow for EACH Outlook365 email address using your "Router" to check contents?

2b) Can you please share the entire workflow that achieves this: When a Outlook365 inbox email content contain a YES, Create a "HTML Email" (I will use as a template) to then AUTOMATICALLY reply back to the person who emailed back with a "YES" using the SAME Outlook365 inbox SMTP that received this YES Response?

2c) How many "Non-Free" tasks would this flow use?

3)
Lastly, If "Yes" is in the body, AND email was sent too: [email protected], THEN reply back FROM SMTP: [email protected] to the senders email address

3a) Can you please share an entire workflow that achieves this using an CustomSMTP/IMAP: When a Custom SMPT /IMAP receives an email that has a YES in the body, then reply back from this Same SMPT with a "HTML Email" Template that I craft within Pabbly, to then send via the SAME SMPT, back to same person that replied with a Yes.

3b) How many "Non-Free" tasks would this flow use?

Kindly help me with this by replying in-line

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @tyrese213

Question:
1a) Please confirm that because this is sent to Gmail, and gmail has the ability to autoreply based on content of email, then technically I do not have to use Pabbly?? Instead I can log into each GMAIL account and configure this manually
You can give it a try on Gmail if that feels comforting to you.

Question:
2a) Please confirm that I will need to create a Workflow for EACH Outlook365 email address using your "Router" to check contents?
Yes, you will need a separate workflow for every email address and if you want to check different words in the content then you need a router for respective ones.

2b) Can you please share the entire workflow that achieves this: When a Outlook365 inbox email content contain a YES, Create a "HTML Email" (I will use as a template) to then AUTOMATICALLY reply back to the person who emailed back with a "YES" using the SAME Outlook365 inbox SMTP that received this YES Response?

Workflow - https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/share/DkZWZFEaB2VVHlUBUjMELQAUBz4ASlUDAGcEFg##

2c) How many "Non-Free" tasks would this flow use?
As per the above workflow, only 2 tasks will be counted.

3a) Can you please share an entire workflow that achieves this using an CustomSMTP/IMAP: When a Custom SMPT /IMAP receives an email that has a YES in the body, then reply back from this Same SMPT with a "HTML Email" Template that I craft within Pabbly, to then send via the SAME SMPT, back to same person that replied with a Yes.

You can create the same workflow as mentioned above.

3b) How many "Non-Free" tasks would this flow use?

As per the above workflow, only 2 tasks will be counted.