• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Reading Google Sheet Data

finkeez

Hi.
After setting up the pabbly connect add on on Google Sheet and adding a trigger column, I am not getting all the data for the row once the specific column is updated.
For example if trigger column is C, I am only getting data until C of that specific row. I'm not getting data until X which is what I want.
Unfortunately the trigger column is only C... how do I go around this and get data for all the columns of that row.

Thank you

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @finkeez

For example if trigger column is C, I am only getting data until C of that specific row. I'm not getting data until X which is what I want.
The Ad on will only send the row data till the trigger column, so in your case, we recommend you make the trigger column X.

1684147733417.png

finkeez

Is there any other option? Because this would mean considerable changes and breakages at other places. Also changing a status on the last column isn't friendly for the sheet users.
I tried the below:
1. X column = a copy of C. So I modify C and X gets automatically updated (X6 = C6 formula for example). This didn't work
2. I got the row index from the action, and appended the specific column required as in 'L (rowindex value)' or 'Email (rowindex value), but that also didn't work
I have used other integrators, but I've never faced this. So there must be a better solution. Can you try figuring what else can be done?

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Can you please elaborate on your complete use case once, so that we can look into it and guide you accordingly?

finkeez

1. A google row, column C 'Status' is updated manually.
(This column C is connected to other flow logics in Pabbly and one another integrator). I primarily use another integrator but I'm checking out Pabbly if I need to shift. So I cannot shift C to X)

2. As soon as C 'Status' reflects 'Demo Completed', I need to send an email and a whatsapp message to the student. Email and Phone number are in rows I & L respectively.

3. How do I get complete columns data so I can extract data from I & L of that particular row?

4. Since I was not getting complete row data from Column C trigger, I tried using the row index value along with column names but that hasn't worked.

5. So to get complete row data, I set the trigger as X column and made the cell formula = C column, so when C is changed, X also changes. But that is not triggering the webhook.

Hope this helps.

finkeez

Also please tell me if one of the team opens the sheet from any other laptop, will they have to install Pabbly Connector as well?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @finkeez

1. A google row, column C 'Status' is updated manually.
(This column C is connected to other flow logics in Pabbly and one another integrator). I primarily use another integrator but I'm checking out Pabbly if I need to shift. So I cannot shift C to X)

2. As soon as C 'Status' reflects 'Demo Completed', I need to send an email and a whatsapp message to the student. Email and Phone number are in rows I & L respectively.

3. How do I get complete columns data so I can extract data from I & L of that particular row?
Regarding your concern, we recommend you use the "Get Row(s)" action step to fetch the complete row from Google Sheets. And use its response to process the data in the further action steps.

1684304696761.png

finkeez

Okay Thank you.

Please tell me if one of my team opens the sheet from any other laptop, will they have to install Pabbly Connector as well?
Is it also available on Edge?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Since the Pabbly Connect Webhook plugin is already attached to your spreadsheet, your team members do not need to install it again. It will work on Edge as well.