• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Rebuild a Task from Integratly - Support needed

connectuser

Hello,

i have a task that is setup and working in Integratly.

It´s about forwarding messages from a telegram group to facebook group.

Can anyone from the pabbly connect Support stuff help me bring this to live in pabbly connect task?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @connectuser

In relation to your specific case, you can find guidance in the video lesson demonstrating the connection between the Telegram Group and the Facebook Group.

connectuser

Thanks,

that worked partly

i need some tasks "inbetween" because sometimes it generates blank posts to my facebook group

Cann anyone from your team guide me in setting up this task on pabbly connect?

Supreme

Staff member
Please map the message triggered from Telegram to the corresponding action in the Facebook Group once, and then attempt it again.

1704456630268.png