• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Receive WhatsApp-Group-Message > Send to Group-Google-Sheet

Beconart

Hello, I am interested in setting up multiple message groups for a single WhatsApp number. My requirement is that when someone sends a message to a specific group, it should automatically be logged in a corresponding Google Sheet, organized by the WhatsApp group it was sent to. Could you please assist me in achieving this functionality?"

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Beconart,

Retrieving messages from a WhatsApp group is presently unavailable within Pabbly Connect. Unfortunately, the use case you are describing is not possible.

Beconart

Thank you, Arshil Ahmad!

If retrieving messages from a WhatsApp group is currently unavailable, I would like to know if it's possible to use Pabbly Connect with WhatsApp installed on a mobile phone. Specifically, can it record all correspondence, including messages received from and sent to other WhatsApp numbers, into a Google Sheet?"

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
WhatsApp trigger step can only capture text messages received from other WhatsApp numbers to your number. You can check out the video shared below to gain a better understanding of this trigger step.