• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Refresh Airtable to see new fields - without wiping existing connections

jord8on

We are working on building a database in our table, and have set up a connector between our e-commerce solution and Airtable. All of the fields in Airtable have been mapped to populate with data whenever an order is placed.

We added some new fields to Airtable and want to pass new data over, whenever a new order comes in. Pabbly Connect only shows the original fields that existed in Airtable when we created the workflow. When we press the button to "Refresh to fetch new items" it does grab our new fields! BUT... it also removes the connections we've already mapped to every other field... and we then have to build the connection again, from scratch.

Is there a way to refresh/add/see/use new fields added from our airtalbe source, without killing our existing connections to existing fields?

We've had to re-map all our fields several times now and it's becoming very cumbersome.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @jord8on

Could you please explain your query once with the help of a screenshot or with a short recorded video on the same, since the above-mentioned query is not clear.

justjack296

Adding to this here. I have the same issue.
Day 1:Setup the workflow which includes as a last step creating records in Airtable. At this point (fresh setup), Airtable's fields are all present for the table I want to get data into.

Time passes, I decide I want to add a few fields to the Airtable database. I add them, I go try to map the new fields to the data that flows from my trigger source.

Problem: Newly added Airtable fields don't show in the Pabbly workflow builder. If I delete the Airtable portion of the workflow and start over, I can see them. How can I refresh without deleting all the prior mapping work?

Supreme

Staff member
Problem: Newly added Airtable fields don't show in the Pabbly workflow builder. If I delete the Airtable portion of the workflow and start over, I can see them. How can I refresh without deleting all the prior mapping work?
You can reconnect the action step once and then you will be able to see the newly added fields in the action step afterward whereas you can then map the values in them.

1679573798093.png