• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Remove bullets from HTML email

apps

Hi,

About this:

This is an email sent from Gmail using Pabbly. How can I remove this? I tried to use the Replace text but I can't seem to capture it:

it is step 16 in this:

Hope you can look at it? I have tried many things - just can't get rid of it.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @apps

Kindly also try these two screenshots in your workflow to remove the extra dots from your content.

Attachments

• 1656914964890.png
    1656914964890.png
    156.9 KB · Views: 69

apps

Thanks, but this is what I already tried:

It still results in this: https://share.getcloudapp.com/nOuXR6AP
(eg. I have "• •" left and I cannot get it to remove that even if I put "• •" in the Find field

Basically the goal is to get rid of all bullets that don't have text after them. Sometimes there might be 1, 2 or 3 bullets. The number can vary. So can I use regular expressions for this somehow instead?

This is how the text looks when I look at the raw source in the email (" ⢠â¢"):

apps

Hi, 23 days later - any news?

It is keeping the project from being able to launch for more than 3 weeks now.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @apps

We looked into your concern and it is not possible to remove the uncertain bullet points from the Email content.

Further, If you wish any help in setting up your workflow from scratch, you can hire an automation expert from here - https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/pabbly-connect-experts-and-consultants.22/

They will help you in creating the workflow as per your requirement.

In case you get any issue or error while setting up the workflow, you can let us know. We will assist you accordingly.