• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

remove duplicated event ID's from spreadsheet

aristosv

Using a Google Calendar trigger, each time a new event is added to a google calendar, I pull the information of the event and put it in a Google Sheet. But sometimes an event will be moved to another date/time and it's added to the spreadsheet again. It has the same Event ID but different Date/Time.

2.png

I need a way to find these duplicated events in the spreadsheet, and delete the old event and keep only the updated one.

I have created a webhook that triggers on New or Updated Spreadsheet Row and set the TriggerColumn to G, which is the Event ID. (workflow: find duplicated event)

3.png

From there on, how can I detect duplicate Event ID's and remove the old entry, and keep the new one? Or is there a better way to do this?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @aristosv

You can validate the data which you are passing into your Google Sheets, you can filter the data first and on the basis of its presence, you can add the data.

To set the filter condition in your workflow, please refer to the following screenshot.

2022-04-16_13h05_44.png