• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Reply to Comment in Facebook Group

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @DCG

To find the "Manage Access" option, you need to follow these steps:
  1. Go to the Facebook Developer platform and log in with your Facebook account.
  2. Create a new app or select an existing navigate to the "Settings" section of the app
  3. Go to the "Advanced" tab
  4. Under the "Security" section, you should see the "Manage Access" option
Once you have enabled the "Manage Access" option, Pabbly should have the necessary permissions to trigger events based on new comments in your Facebook group.

Austin m

Facebook Comment Trigger: Pabbly isn't showing any Posts in a Private Facebook GROUP. i have tried to reconnect the Group several times, but unfortunately it still doesn't show a list of Posts from the Facebook Group.

We are trying to Connect a Particular POST in our Facebook GROUP to Pabbly so that when someone replies Yes in the COMMENTS in a Particular Post it triggers the workflow in Pabbly.

However, after we connect our Facebook GROUP, we don't have a list of posts showing in Pabbly as we've be instructed in

Here's a Vimeo Recording showing our issue:

How can we link our Post to this Pabbly Workflow if it's not automatically showing in the Post drop down?

Thank you,
Julie
I FIGURED IT OUT!!! Here is exactly how I set it up. I am now getting automated responses on a post inside of a group. It has to be from your business page though. This is step by step how I set it up. Ive been going through your comments and that is what helped me. Here is a loom. Let me know if you have any questions!!!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-02-02 at 10.21.40 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-02-02 at 10.21.40 AM.png
    259.1 KB · Views: 45

Austin m

@Supreme I have 2 questions since I still can't get this to work:

1. Do we need to have 2FA Shut off in Facebook for Pabbly to Connect to Facebook Group with a Trigger Event from New Comments? If so, then I can't use the auto comment feature with Pabbly since I can't have have 2FA Shut off in order to run Facebook ads.

2. Regarding your reply 12/22/22 "we found that the user has to switch on the "Manage Access" option once to check the post and its comment in the trigger event." I don't understand where this is done. Can you tell me where this Manage Access pop up happens?
I am stilll trying to figure this platform out. I left you a comment on another one of your posts with how I figured it out. Let me know if you have any questions or cannot find it.