• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Repost FB page posts to IG account

Lars

I'm trying to automate getting posts on my FB pages to also post on IG. I realize I could use Hootsuite or similar tools and would like to stay FB native while achieving the same effect. I created a workflow using the FB page app and the IG app but I get several immediate errors, see attached screenshot.

Anyone doing this or have a useful alternative solution?

Thanks,
Lars.

Attachments

• Results.jpg
    Results.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 42

Lars

Yes, I realize that the format is incorrect, and this is what your FB integration is providing me with, so I'm asking what the right way (if possible) is to create such an automation.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Lars

Yes, the usecase is possible but the image which you are passing on your Facebook is not in the supported format.

You can use another action event of the application to convert the image format into the desired one and then you can pass that Image URL in the Photo URL field of Instagram.

Ex - Imgur

1667192800499.png