• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Reseller

zest83

I’m starting to promote Pabbly to others & working on building a business in Automation using Pabbly

pls guide me

zest83

Someone I know is working with you as a reseller - he has a few clients they are promoting Pabbly

i can also do much better being a reseller

zest83

How can I request eligibility for the same?
Because if you notice not only am I quite active but also quite a good user with triggers

I intend to get more customers provided I get some support

what can I do to be considered?
Shift to Private Discussion?

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Those plans are no longer available. So we won't be able to offer those plans to anyone.

As stated in our last message, those plans were available when we first launched the application and we don't have any plans to come with those reseller plans in the future anymore.

If you wish to promote Pabbly products, you can request for becoming a Pabbly affiliate here and start promoting - https://www.pabbly.com/affiliates/

zest83

But the others who have the reseller plan have a BIG advantage in terms of getting clients... I hope you see the point!

They are offering prices lower than the $19 monthly fixed plan!

How can someone compete with that?

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
That's fine. We only sold couple of reseller plans only so that is not affecting us adversely in any manner.Additonaly there was also a limit of max sub accounts that they can create.

zest83

Interesting
Is there anyway, I can get a discount on my purchases for others people and their accounts?

12000 tasks for 19 or 13 dollars is expensive to start with

how can you help me?

I’m also aware you guys are doing really well so Pabbly doesn’t need me promoting them but still if there’s something that can be done to help so I can pass on the benefit to my clients and they can benefit

goes without saying, it stays between Pabbly and me

Last edited: