• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Retrieve ActiveCampaign Tags for Contact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi team,

I'm trying to retrieve a Contact's tags in ActiveCampaign. The Contact's email address arrives in the Workflow via the Pabbly-Thrivecart integration.

Now, I want to search ActiveCampaign for that contact's email address and check if that contact has the ActiveCampaign tag: "Paid Traffic".

I've tried so many things, but cannot seem to retrieve the tag names of IDs from ActiveCampaign. Can you help please?

Thanks!

Bruce

Hey Supreme.

There's the link:

I'm just trying to have Pabbly return all the tags of a contact that is dynamically defined. Then, if a tag called "Paid Traffic" exists (I'll use the router for this), then I'll add them to a Google Sheet.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Boskak Bruce

You can use the "Retrieve Specific Contact Tags" action step to get the Tag Id which you can use the Id in the Router action step to route the data accordingly.

1690891635497.png

Status
Not open for further replies.