• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Retrieve date of subscription stripe

Hello, I´m conecting Stripe to Google Sheet with a few information.
One of the information I need to bring is the date of the payment but I can´t find any field with the payment date.

Arshita

Staff member
Hello @Renato Drumond

To obtain the payment date, you can use the "Modify current date" action event of the "Date/Time formatter" action step. This event will allow you to retrieve the current date and time and modify it as per your requirement and with the time zone. You can then map the resulting modified date value to the field where you want to store it.

2023-04-20_11h09_36.png

By using this method, you can easily obtain the payment date directly and ensure that it is stored accurately in the designated field.

Arshita

Staff member
I would like to inform you that you don't need to make any changes to the workflow or map the field for the payment date.

Whenever you capture the response from Stripe, it will automatically generate that date, and you can use that date to map it to any field in the subsequent action step as per your requirement as the current date and payment date have the same significance or role in the workflow.

So, it is suggested that use the current date as the payment date, as they will serve the same purpose.