• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Retrieve Images from URL in File

I have a Google spreadsheet that has a list of URL's that are for images. I would like to use this list to retrieve the image and save it. I have attached a sample of the file that has a few of the URL's I am trying to retrieve.
Any suggestions on how / if I can do this please?

Attachments

• sample url list.txt
    686 bytes · Views: 120

Fagun Shah

Yes, Google Drive is fine.
Yes, you can do this.

Steps:

1. Use scheduler as trigger. Choose one time schedule option and set it at the end of workflow setup.
2. Use google sheet action called Get Row(s) to pick the rows from sheet. Make sure you turn off simple response toggle to capture the data n array format.
3. Use iterator. From step 2 we have array of URLs which we want to upload to google drive. Iterator basically go through each URL one by one.
4. Add delay module. Delay of 1 min to avoid Gdrive rate limit errors.
5. Google Drive -Upload File action.
6. Make sure you change scheduler time in trigger step in future. 2min in future will work fine.

Let me know if you face any issue, you can connect with me on FB as well - https://www.facebook.com/fagun.shah.7/

Yes, you can do this.

Steps:

1. Use scheduler as trigger. Choose one time schedule option and set it at the end of workflow setup.
2. Use google sheet action called Get Row(s) to pick the rows from sheet. Make sure you turn off simple response toggle to capture the data n array format.
3. Use iterator. From step 2 we have array of URLs which we want to upload to google drive. Iterator basically go through each URL one by one.
4. Add delay module. Delay of 1 min to avoid Gdrive rate limit errors.
5. Google Drive -Upload File action.
6. Make sure you change scheduler time in trigger step in future. 2min in future will work fine.

Let me know if you face any issue, you can connect with me on FB as well - https://www.facebook.com/fagun.shah.7/
Thanks so very much!