• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Richiesta assistenza Pabbly automation

Ale

Hello, my name is Ale, and i try pabbly application, but I can't get a workflow to work all the way.

I need some help, please. I should send a whatsapp message with a promo three days after the user has done the free trial lesson in kajabi, provided that the user has not become a customer in the meantime.

Therefore, if the user has taken the trial lesson and is not a customer, I send him the message, if he has become a customer, I do not send him the message.

I created a first automation that collects user/customer purchase data and writes it on a GSheet. Then I created a new workflow, which has the Kajabi trial lesson as a trigger, then an action that goes to read the customers GSheet and if the email is not present, it can send the message, if the email is present the message shouldn't go out,...
but something seems to be wrong!

Can you please tell me which is the best set-up for this automation?

Thank you
Best regards

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Ale

Can you please specify your use case briefly with the help of a short recorded video, so that we can look into it?

Ale

Hi @Supreme
I have created two streams. In the first one, I linked the trigger to a purchase (subscription) made in kajabi. The purchase data is then written to a customer's Google Sheet. Everything works up to here.
In the second flow I connected a new trigger to kajabi where I intercept the data of the user who is doing the free trial lesson. I would like to send the final Whatsapp message to this user, only if this user is not already a customer. I used "Router" to verify that the GSheet Email field is empty, but the Whatsapp message is still sent whether there is an email or not

In summary, I would send the message wa only if the email address is not found

Attachments

• automation-pabbly-low.mp4
    2.4 MB
Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Regarding your concern about sending WhatsApp messages to those who are not in your Google Sheets then we have added the "Google Sheets: Lookup SpreadSheet Value" action step which will look for its presence and with the help of a filter you can only send the message to those who you want to send.

1679919759573.png