• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Router Cloning Routes / QBO Connections

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a form that could be used for Customer A, Customer B, or Customer C

When the data comes in, I am using a router to say, create a new vendor in the QBO client (connection set up) Customer A.

Now the idea of cloning this, and related steps within the first route is great, except that when I clone the route, it clones the connection. In order to create a connection to Customer B's QBO, I actually need to delete the create new vendor, create the connection to Customer B, and then recreate the Create new vendor. Basically nullifying the ability to use the Cloned Route.

It would be very useful if we could clone the step, but also be able to independent of the step, indicate with this route connect to Customer B, or Customer C, etc.

Or perhaps I am missing something and I keep my stops intact, but change the connection within each route?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @woodennickel

Even if you clone a workflow or an action step or a router then mapping and the action step will get copied. But you still need to do the initial setup by remapping the fields accordingly.

1663141881730.png

This was my bad... i didn't realize after i cloned the route, I could go in and change the connection using the "connected" button. So this is just what i was looking for, and it was there all along. Thank you Pabbly.

1663333290075.png

Status
Not open for further replies.