• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

RSS FEED interval

Status
Not open for further replies.

robbykasch

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjUwNTZjMDYzNzA0Mzc1MjY4NTUzYzUxMzAi_pc
Since i can't use schedule for new item in rss feed, i have to use rss feed as trigger, but when i set the rss feed as trigger it says the trigger will check for new data every 12 hours, i cant find a way to change this. Since its time sensitive news for my visitors it has to be maximum 15 minutes, preferably lower, how can i change it? All the pabbly competitors include this in simple option to choose the interval time in the trigger settings, for some reason i cant find it on pabbly.
Best regards,
Robert

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @robbykasch,

Currently, the trigger interval time can only be reduced from our end, and we can reduce it to a minimum of 10 minutes. Please allow us some time, and we will reduce the trigger interval time on your behalf for this specific workflow. If you have any other workflows for which you want the trigger interval time to be reduced, you can share them in this thread, and I will have the time reduced for them as well.

robbykasch

I don't want to be pushy but how long does it usually take to reduce the intervals from your end, so i can time-manage my other workflows if same situations occurs or if i need change for clients as right now i am suggesting pabbly to all my clients but long wait time might become issue, most my clients are news portals and most automations deal with rss feeds, also i would like to be informed if there are any other areas where changes can be made only on your end, Best regards

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
On weekdays, requests to reduce the trigger interval time are typically fulfilled within 24 hours. Over the weekend, there may be a slight delay in fulfilling these requests.

also i would like to be informed if there are any other areas where changes can be made only on your end, Best regards
All other features are available at your disposal.

Supreme

Staff member
We have reduced the time interval from you're trigger event to 10 minutes, please check your workflow once.

Status
Not open for further replies.