• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Rss podcast feed is duplicating my posts

amas

Hi,

I have a simple workflow creating a WordPress post when a new podcast episode is published in anchor (podcast feed: https://anchor.fm/s/126f6028/podcast/rss).

I have already published 3 episodes.
When my last podcast episode was published the workflow created 3 WordPress posts for the last episode and three more for de previous episodes. They were created in around a 12-14h period.

Can you help me?
Thank you

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @amas

Could you please reconnect the trigger event again and monitor the website response from your end once?

Seems like the content data was being sent by the website multiple time. Though we are also monitoring the trigger response at our end too.

Let us know if you still receive the same webhook response multiple times.

Hi Supreme, with all due respect. I‘m under the impression that this is not the RSS feed firing multiple times, but the Pabbly automation firing multiple times because of Pabbly’s own shortcomings. Pabbly just doesn’t work as well as Zapier and Make with regard to webhook triggers. If the user captures the webhook multiple times (often needed to get the right instance of data, whereas Zapier can often pull the prefered instance bc it is much more deeply integrated with the apps they support), the automation fires multiple times. I’d suggest fixing this asap to actually be on par with the “big boys”. I’ve seen this issue happen to people numerous times already and also see a lot of less tech savvy people give up on Pabbly .

Supreme

Staff member
He @JJJJJJJJJJJ

Please share the name of the workflow once along with the task history Id, so that we can look into it and can assist you accordingly.

amas

Hi, and thank you for your quick response.

The last episode has been published ok, and everything seems working properly.

Any case I have reconnected the rss feed and will wait to see the behaviour with the next episode (in three days)

I will come back with updates.

Thanks