• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Rss to Tribe

net-benefit

Hi there. I was testing out the RSS to Tribe integration and nothing posts. I tried all 3 different post types available as well.

I noticed that the integration does not include a mapping for which collection, or space to post to. Could this be the problem?

The workflow is IjU3NjIwNTY4MDYzZjA0MzU1MjZkNTUzMCI_3D_pc.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @net-benefit

We investigated your complaint and found that your use case is not feasible since the platform does not support the Tribe API's version 2 upgrade and cannot be integrated.

Additionally, we have reached out to their team once more to ask them to help us with the v2 API reference.

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @ilanm

We got information from the technical team that the structure that Tribe is using is currently not compatible with Pabbly Connect. We are discussing this issue with the Tribe team. We will keep you updated on the staus of this conversation.