• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Run reports on Google Analytics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vikas

I am trying to automate GA reporting using Schedule as a trigger and GA as an action and then updating it on Google sheet.

I connected the GA account but i am not able to select the property and profile in the dropdown.

Can Anyone help? It is a GA4 account.

Attachments

• GA Pabbly.png
    GA Pabbly.png
    114.1 KB · Views: 60

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Vikas

I am trying to automate GA reporting using Schedule as a trigger and GA as an action and then updating it on Google sheet.

I connected the GA account but i am not able to select the property and profile in the dropdown.

We are currently working on it as it will require a new API version compatibility. So kindly allow us some time, we will update you soon.

Vikas

Thanks @Supreme for the info. I am waiting for this to go through.

Is there any approx. timeline I can expect on this?

Thanks,
Vikas.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Vikas

We have added the Google Analytics: Run Report(GA4) action step, kindly revire the waction step and let us know if that works for you.

1658579219372.png

Vikas

Hey @Supreme ,

Thanks for the quick response. I tried the integration however I am not being able to run a report and find the data I am looking for.

Here is my use case -

I am looking to reports in a google sheet. The data I need would be - Daily users, sessions, events, bounce rate, pages visited, conversions etc. I am entering the details but not able to get the data in the test request.

Can you please create a video tutorial or a documentation for the same?

Also, @Fagun Shah Can you help me here?

Thanks,
Vikas.

Fagun Shah

Hey @Supreme ,

Thanks for the quick response. I tried the integration however I am not being able to run a report and find the data I am looking for.

Here is my use case -

I am looking to reports in a google sheet. The data I need would be - Daily users, sessions, events, bounce rate, pages visited, conversions etc. I am entering the details but not able to get the data in the test request.

Can you please create a video tutorial or a documentation for the same?

Also, @Fagun Shah Can you help me here?

Thanks,
Vikas.
I have not used Google Analytics integration before. But share your workflow name as well so @Supreme or @Pabbly will be able to check your workflow and help you.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Vikas

Kindly share the name of the respective workflow with us, so that we can look into it and can guide you accordingly.

P

PabblyMember3

We have checked your account and found the workflow where you've used the Google Analytics: Run Report(GA4) action.

We tried to change metric filter condition and able to run it. Here is the screenshot attached.

1659091106278.png

You can pass multiple comma-separated metric names in the Metric Name field to be returned in the response.

P

PabblyMember3

1. You can make use or Date Time formatter: Current Date action to get the current date and map its response in the google sheet.
2. We didn't get any issue with Google Sheet action, Could you please try to load it in an incognito or private window of your browser.
It seems you have any extension enabled in your browser.

Try once, it should work. Also, we have made some update in the Run Report response so, you will get more simplified data in the response.

Status
Not open for further replies.